Upcoming Research Funding Deadlines
Please work to the internal deadlines listed below (rather than funders’ dates on the linked webpages). The University requires 7 working days for quality assurance checks.
If you are planning to submit an application:
- Advise Debbie and have your budget checked as soon as possible
- Organise two peer reviews of your application
- Register your application in the funder’s portal where applicable
- Submit your application into the Research Funding Module by the internal deadline
- Submit your application into the funder’s portal or email it to email@example.com by the internal deadline (as per the funding call guidelines)
 Debbie needs to enter budgets into the UoA template before applications are submitted into InfoEd. This template includes all overheads and salary-related costs. She can also assist with MOUs, grant guidelines, and eligibility.
|No deadline||MBIE – Provisional Growth Fund (PGF)||Provisional Growth Fund||Project|
|Thurs 12 Dec||Educational Research Funding||Teaching-And-Learning||Project|
|Mon 16 Dec||Spencer Foundation Education Grants||Research-Practice Partnership Grants||Project|
|Thurs 19 Dec||Spencer Foundation Education Grants||Large Grants||Project|
Debbie needs to enter budgets into the UoA template before applications are submitted into InfoEd. The UOA template calculates all overheads and salary-related costs. Debbie can also assist with MOUs, grant guidelines, and eligibility.
Travel Grant Opportunities
|Mon 13 Jan 2020||Auckland Medical Research Foundation||Travel Grant – for travel after 1 April||Travel|